For KOEL, CARE is important. Care for our customers. Care for you. That's why, KOEL CARE reaches you wherever you are - through a
service network spanning over 400 locations, across India. You are assured of best service from KOEL-trained engineers and super performance
of genuine KOEL CARE spare parts and consumables at competitive prices
With this commitment to CARE, we introduce our cost-efficient and unique service offering, Bandhan - an annual service package specifically designed for KOEL Green Genset customers.
Salient Features of Bandhan :
- Reliable network: 400+ service locations, 6000 + KOEL CARE -trained engineers
- Purchase directly from KOEL CARE at published price. Services through KOEL CARE authorised channels.
- Affordable and genuine KOEL CARE spare parts.
- Flexible preventive maintenance plan to suit the running pattern of your Genset.
- Peace of mind against emergency requirements, in addition to preventive maintenance as per schedule.
- 24x7 single point of contact help desk
- Pro-active management of service schedules through Centralized Customer Relationship Management System
Scope of Bandhan :
- Three tenure packages: 1 Year, 3 Years and 5 Years
- Applicable for entire range of KOEL Green Gensets.
- Unlimited Breakdown complaints, includes Labour Charges for all major and minor repairs , including overhauls
- Preventive maintenance visits are recommended as per Genset running pattern below:
|Running Hours in a year ||No. of preventive Maintenance visits per year **|
|500 Hrs. and Below
|500 Hrs. to 1000 Hrs
|1000 Hrs. and Above
** Customer may choose more number of preventive maintenance visits based on the criticality of the
application and power dependability on Genset, irrespective of the running pattern.
- Cost of consumables and spare parts require for preventive or breakdown visits. Customer to purchase from nearest KOEL CARE authorised service network whenever require to keep Genset healthy.
Charges of external agencies if require for any external job works like FIP –Starter – Charging alternator repairing, AC Alternator repairing, Machining required for any part of Genset, Radiator cleaning through outside vendor etc. However KOEL Service Person labour charges are part of Inclusion for said jobs (customer is not required to pay for same).
Service to AMF Panel & Synchronisation Panel not belongs to KOEL.
To and fro charges of material handling.
Shifting of Genset, Crane charges or additional external labour if require for handling of any parts of Genset during any repairing or maintenance.
Any damage due to fire, natural disasters or theft.
Rental Charges of backup power require in case of any major failure.
Payment Terms :
Payment to be made in the name of Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited.
100% Payment to be made in advance during purchase of Bandhan service package for the selected service tenure.
Payment mode available :
Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
NEFT / RTGS
Cheque – customer can deposit in KOEL’s Bank account directly or can submit cheque to nearest KOEL CARE authorised service dealer.
KOEL’s Banker : HDFC Bank Ltd
KOEL’s Bank account details are available in Online Portal against each quotation ref no which customer is required to cross check before final payment.
How to Avail Bandhan directly with KOEL :
- Visit www.koelcare.com/Bandhan/Calculator or contact KOEL Helpdesk 8806334433.
- Select a location of your Genset, KVA rating, service package based on running hours and desired tenure
- Provide Engine Sr. No. and get quotation via email.
Complete KYC details and go ahead with online purchase with
payment to Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited.
Mode of payment available – Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, NEFT/RTGS or By Cheque.
To get quotation or purchase KOEL Bandhan click here